Fans of powerful smartphones should pay attention to the new mobile phone from the Chinese company VKworld. The model with a 25x35 mm speaker and a body thickness of only 8.7 mm has outstripped competitors in this market segment. A small but very loud cell is capable of delivering quality sound, producing bass at the subwoofer level.
· The devices are created according to the standard scheme:
· Durable plastic, metal, ceramic, or glass housing;
· Display, IPS, TFT or OLED technologies, different diagonal;
· Battery - lithium-ion battery provides up to 1-2 days of battery life;
· Speakers provide stereo sound, and sound chip provides sound quality;
· Cameras - used for video recording and photography.
VKworld phones are easy to damage as follows:
· Mechanical damage (blows, falls, bends);
· Exposure to critical temperatures;
· Ingress of moisture and water;
· Software crashes;
· Power failure of the device.
To fix the consequences, you can use VKworld replacement parts for phones, which are not so easy to find on the net.
It is better to entrust the repair with VKworld phone parts to professionals, this will be a guarantee for the VKworld parts and their correct installation. Some of the work can be done independently:
· Replacement of the case;
· Battery Replacement;
Everything else requires professional skills and equipment, service documentation, and a workplace. The risk of damaging other components of the smartphone is high, which will increase the cost of parts on the VKworld.