The Huawei tail connector is the connector on the phone that acts as one of the intermediaries in the process of transferring electricity from the power source to the battery. Modern charging connectors allow not only charging the device, but also transmitting and receiving data, sound, and images. You won't have to say much about the importance of this detail, you just have to imagine that your Huawei smartphone is no longer charging. In this case, it becomes impossible to continue using the phone, an urgent repair of the charging socket will be required. The Micro USB connector is a rather fragile piece considering the frequency of interaction with the charger. Fortunately, this connector is not uncommon, and replacing it is a rather trivial and inexpensive task.
Usually, the charging connector is replaced when the component is completely defective and it becomes impossible to use all the functions of a smartphone or tablet. In this case, pay attention to the following signs:
● The charging socket is loose
● Charging works intermittently
● The cable does not fit into the charging socket
● Charging only at an angle
● The phone stopped recognizing charging
A breakdown can come from various factors. For example, in the software part of the device or in the charging cable, but if the malfunction lies in the connector, pay attention to the most common causes of breakdown:
● Rough handling of the charging connector
● Moisture getting into the charging socket
● A charger from another manufacturer was used
● The cable was inserted in the wrong direction
You can buy a new charging connector on our website. We always keep a wide range of different models and types of connectors in stock, so we can replace the connector that fits Huawei in a short time.