The Asus tail connector is the connector on the phone that acts as one of the intermediaries in the process of transferring electricity from the power source to the battery. Modern charging connectors allow not only charging the device but also transferring data, sound, and images. Does your smartphone Asus no longer charge? In this case, it becomes impossible to use the phone, urgent repair of the charging socket is required. The Micro USB connector is a rather fragile piece. Fortunately, this connector is not uncommon, and its replacement is rather trivial and inexpensive.
Usually, replacement is resorted to when the component is completely defective and it becomes impossible to use all the functions of a smartphone or tablet. In this case, pay attention to the following signs:
● The charging socket is loose;
● Charging works intermittently;
● The cable does not fit into the charging socket;
● Charging only at an angle;
● The phone stopped recognizing charging.
A breakdown can come from various factors. For example, in the software part of the device or in the charging cable, but if the malfunction lies precisely in the connector, pay attention to the most common causes of failure:
● Rough handling of the charging connector;
● Moisture getting into the charging socket;
● A charger from another manufacturer was used;
● The cable was inserted in the wrong direction (in case of micro USB).
You can buy a new charging connector on our website Case-mobile.com. We always keep a wide range of different models in stock, so we can replace the socket in a short time. Contact our service center, where our specialists will identify problems and carry out the choice efficiently and quickly, observe the disassembly/assembly technologies and features of the Asus phone.