Lenovo smartphone users often complain about the functioning of the front and rear Lenovo cameras. Sometimes the problem of the camera in Lenovo is caused by not having enough free RAM to store temporary photo files. In some cases, the front camera Lenovo stops working due to a software glitch caused by an unsuccessful update of the device's operating system or an attempt to install custom firmware. However, sometimes the malfunction causes a hardware problem: damage to the loop or microcircuit. Then a complete replacement of the Lenovo phone camera is required. It should be remembered that the owner of a smartphone who does not have sufficient experience in repairing devices from this manufacturer will not be able to properly replace the camera.
Hardware breakdown symptoms:
● Lack of image while photographing or when shooting video;
● Autofocus is not adjustable;
● The photo is too blurry;
● The Lenovo mobile camera stops turning on.
If you observe such signs, it is recommended to contact the Spare Parts Mobile store, whose specialists will diagnose and advise the replacement for the Lenovo tablet camera or phone one. The first stage is diagnostics, which allows you to confirm or deny that the cause of the breakdown is a malfunction of the camera loop. The master, turning off the device, unscrews the screws holding the panel. The suction pad is lifted and removed, this action is carried out carefully because excessive pressure will damage parts. The master disconnects all cables and cards, moving around the perimeter, then turns off the display and removes the battery. Then the SIM card slot is removed and the board with the camera is removed. The non-working part is turned off and replaced with a good one. After carrying out these actions, the specialist assembles the case in reverse order and be sure to check the device's performance.
Repair is an unpleasant procedure for every user. That is why the best option is to try to avoid all kinds of breakdowns. Of course, it is virtually impossible to foresee all the causes of breakdown, but by following such simple recommendations, damage can be avoided.
● Try to drop your gadget as little as possible. This will help minimize the risk of a broken camera glass and a disconnected ribbon cable.
● Avoid getting moisture on the body of the gadget. Don't take your phone to the shower or bathroom.
● Use protective Lenovo camera covers that have a “recessed” connector for the camera.
● Do not place your phone on wet surfaces or in places where the gadget can get scratched.
● If the gadget is carried in your pocket, you should make sure that it is not too pressed down.
The Spare Parts Mobile store gives you the opportunity to purchase a Lenovo tablet front camera or phone camera for the device at an inexpensive cost. We guarantee the quality of the goods since we work only with trusted suppliers. Delivery of all products from our range is possible throughout the US. The experts of our online store are always ready to answer all your questions, help you choose the most optimal product, provide expert advice, and place an order. To do this, just call the numbers that you find on our website.